Orbituary
27.12.07 @ 12:05 am
:
For the past 2 weeks or so I have been complaining that I have the most booooooring job on earth. I had even on a few occasions contemplated resigning because I felt that I was no longer motivated to work and contribute to my CPF fund hah bullshit.

But anyway guess what, I was told today that come january I will no longer be stationed at the office but visiting school dental clinics to do stock take. Yah it doesn't sound wonderful but I am rather excited! I mean, everyone's going back to school and somehow or another I'm going to school too just not as a student. Hah so watch out, I might just pop by your school's dental clinic. But it only applies to those schools with clinics situated within the building itself, so I don't know if it's good but you won't be seeing me at whitley cos we get the dental bus. I saw the list already and most of the schools are in the east and west, save for the few like beatty, chong boon and woodlands. Hah yes woodlands secondary, what fond soccer memories.

Plus plus plus, the best thing is that I get to decide when I wanna knock off and all but on my time sheet it'll be stated that I worked till six. WAHAHAHAHA but of course must be reasonable uh. Oh I have got to do something about my working pants too, I still look super noob in them please.

Anyway, I know I have been posting super long posts of late but I went to tanjong pagar railway station for lunch today. Like I never realised such a place existed, and what's more with it being a ten minute walk away from hpb. The shophouses along there make really good photography subjects as well. Yah anyway it was all malay food and I had nasi ayam penyet without the slightest idea what penyet was so imagine my shock when I saw that it looked pretty tough and the cutlery given was made out of plastic. Hah and I knocked off at 4 today. This is the life man. Oh I also made my braces model already, extracting should be in two weeks time. Yah okay I'll spare you for now, probably no one reads but heck lah. Hah looking forward to the new year.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors