Orbituary
11.12.07 @ 3:07 pm
: Direct from prime time office hours!
Haha yes finally blogging in the office yo. I am cool. Actually no I keep looking around to see if anyone is looking hahaha chey! Yeah so half day off yesterday was good. The match ended in a draw and frankly speaking we were the better team. And chey, I was captain yesterday seh hahahaha. Really pushed my fitness to the maximum man, whoo I never felt this much adrenaline rush through my body man. Fuyoh siot. Hahaha yes I know I should stop speaking like that but its really addictive lah chey. Anyway, I pulled my hamstring. Also crushed a few of my toes and sustained some really nasty and watery blister cos my boots are too tight. Now now, anybody wanna be nice this Christmas? Hahahaha.

So yeah only worked for two hours yesterday and went to Manhattan Fish Martket at CQ with nat&mark. Food was okay uh I guess. We were more interested in disturbing the servers hahaha. Yup so went to walk around and settled for drinks.

And now I'm at work....suffering from lactic acid build up again. Can't wait to knock off. Right now, I'm just surfing the net again. Damn, I want guitar hero 3! Oooh looks so tempting to just splurge my entire month's salary on. But no sheryl no, your new lomo loves from hong kong need funding too. Ulyssa lee, they better come back in one piece and without scratches uh muahaha. Alrighty, Botak Jones with the DVs later, its been a while friends :) Alright I need to p now, g'bye.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors