Been a while eh. Despite being online while I'm at work, I haven't ventured out to the blog-in-office zone yet. Maybe next week :)
Anyway, work has been slack, much for now. Like I said, being paid to do nothing. And everybody thinks I'm kid ding them about working at the health promotion board. Chey at least I didn't say I'm a nurse or something right hahaha. Yes finally friday tomorrow, can wear jeans uh. Ya ya ya so boring that's why I didn't wanna blog regularly too. Oh I waited one hour plus plus plus for abigail wong that day and I only got rewarded with a macdonalds meal. Aluh, at least higher class a bit lah. Anyway, she is quite impressed with my spontaneous singing. Hor hor hor? :D
Ah, okay weekends are coming. I am thinking of taking on a weekend job. Just to pry myself out of the jaws of boredom. GV called me today hahaha. Shall think about it yes I will. For now, sleep and to dream of pleasant thoughts. Like unicorns maybe? Haha slap yourself sheryl.
I don't love you like I loved you yesterday.