Hello people. I think I am so deprived of relatively same age companionship that I was so elated to bump into Jiawen on the train to work today! It was like exactly the same cabin and everything lah hehehe so heartwarming how fate allows us to meet our friends. And all the more was I overjoyed because seriously, I am lacking the companionship of teenagers. I'm forever out for lunch with my 30-ish boss that I feel 30-ish now. So yeah, there was work to do today in a bid to make me look hardworking as the big boss was coming.
I went for lunch alone too but all is good. Cos I have a great lunch time buddy via the phone hehehe. Then I bought donuts back hehehe jealousy jealousy uh someone? I did 30 minutes OT but I think no one was aware of that how sad. Met my sis after that to watch a movie, Nat was like huh sisterly bonding kind of thing? Hahaha. Oh alex forced me to meet her, and she had me in that wrestler kind of position I swore she could have broken my neck. But its okay, all is good. Playing admirer from a distance is my part-time job :) So yes today was a pretty heartwarming day. I have no idea why but ahya. The day ended pretty badly though but ahya I think I am just cranky. Sleep for now. Night everyone :)