I have about 12 more exposures for this experimental roll to see the results of my baby. Pretty costly uh this roll, stupid mama shop at vivocity was a rip off. Film is kinda hard to get nowadays. Oh well, the wonders of film photography!
Oh this is quite random but I hope I get the job at starbucks. Or at least some job soon. It'll get my mind off stuff. Times spent alone with myself are the scariest times. I hate closing my eyes. I hate being alone. I hate thinking about everything. I hate having to guess what went wrong. I hate myself for typing all this out.
Mmmhm, the fragility of human relationships. A minute to love, a lifetime to forget. Sept 21st's post, that's how I feel now. Okay, time will tell time will tell.
My secondary four education is coming to a close. What awaits me I don't know.