Orbituary
27.11.07 @ 12:50 am
:
Oh where oh where is my J O B. Oh where oh where can it be? Momma got me one but its so B O R I N G. Only reserved for last resorts. And yes I know I should stop being so C H O O S Y. Job hunting part II tomorrow. There are so many things I've set my eyes on but I've got no M O N E Y $ $ $ $. And I'm tired of everyone making fun of me cos I'm J O B L E S S! Plus plus plus, C H R I S T M A S is coming!! First on my wishlist would be a fred perry jacket hahahahha yes continue D R E A M I N G lah sheryl. Dream dream dream, I M Y. Alrighty, G O O D N I G H T.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors