Orbituary
30.11.07 @ 2:05 am
: In rainbows
Hehehehe k so we surprised amanda noob yee at crazy ang mo yesterday. Sucha noob lah she. She gave me the wrong change even after using a calculator hahahahhahahha. Altogether now, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOB. Anyway, nothing much to talk about yesterday, or rather, two days ago. I seriously need a job so I will stop wasting my life away.

Today was slightly better. Thank you for asking me out for lunch uh ass :) but you didn't have to choose such an expensive place right now I'm so broke and I still owe you money! Yes this is a pride issue. Went to borders later on, 40% staff discounts are the bomb man its good when you have friends who work there. Haha and yes I've settled a truce with jeremy already okay okay okay. Failed attempt at getting a job again. And I'm so sick of town alr. Tomorrow shall be a new start, interview at outram whooooooooo. I really hope I get it, at least I'll stop flirting.......................with boredom all the time. Haha yes got you there didn't I?

Anyway, yes I hope you're happier now. It's only a matter of time I guess. After all today's like a month since we...ya okay nevermind doesn't matter anymore. Okay g'night everybody, shall look fresh for my interview tomorrow. Health Promotion Board here I comeeeeeeee.

Oh before I forget, Happy Birthday Abigail Wong!!!!!! Can finally work at your fish&co uh? Haha :)

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors