Yes major papers are OOOOOOOOOVER. Ss made me wanna cry, good governance didn't come out. Bio was kinda unexpected, stupid sexual reproduction didn't come out. Now I've got one week to kick back, relax and await the last 3 mcq papers! Liberation is near!!!! Grad night, chalet, braces, soccer and jamming again. Yeah.
Anyway, past few days have been rough. Thanks everyone who have been there for me in one way or another. I really appreciate it. I don't have to name names, you guys know who you are :) Yeah I don't deserve all this uh. Nothing but regret. Wasted time. Childish, but just you wait, revenge will be oh so sweet. But hey, I'm not a wuss anymore. According to WONG!
Quoted:
"Ohyes, thumbs up for Lups, her major papers are finally over! Idk why, but I'm kinda proud of her, she's no longer a wuss. :B!"
Awwwwww, I'm touched. Touched speech hahahaha I learnt this from you brother. Okay 3 more papers, 120 more questions, and I'm done. Just like how I'm done with you, I'm free.