Orbituary
15.11.07 @ 1:30 am
:
I got tricked into going to town for nothing! Lucky I got two cookies for my effort man hahaha although one got stolen! Anyway, watched as people got their prom/grad night stuff and everything. Then we went on some point-and-shoot walks. About time we finished this roll of film uh. Walked walked walked. From peninsula to fort canning to clarke quay to boat quay and back to clarke quay. 9 more exposures for the second roll, and we're good to go!

Oh, I finally got a call from one of the job applications I applied for last week. Interview's this friday. Zara lah bodoh! Haha but I think ultimately I will still settle for coffee club. I like the fondue hehehehehehhehehehe :D Ya ya ya pig.

Okay I am shopping for prom/grad night tomorrow. About time uh. And I'm getting a manicure. Shutup ah don't comment don't comment. G'night people!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors