AHA LEEkuanyew-BURberry-gammaRAY-yiSHUN!!!!!!!!!!!11
Okay so liberation did feel good for a while. Until kaiguan started discussing answers and I was like WAHLAONABEI!!!! Anywaywayway, I waited like two hours at the bus stop for some assssssss who took so bloody long and blamed it on me! Nabei you, lucky you don't read haha. Yes so on the way to town, met so many accquaintances, and damn they must be thinking of lewd thoughts man, like "wah Sheryl damn fast" or "wah Sheryl new one new one". Wah you all think very highly of me, I don't know what to say haha.
Anyway, I think by the end of this week I will get sick of billy bombers seriously. I am like eating there everyday cos I'm forced to! Its bleeding me dry dry dry dry dry. Oh Jer and Nat, don't comment on anything or I will disown you guys. Hehehehhe just kidding my wonderful friends :D Oh oh oh, I got a job already. The pay is peanuts uh but its good enough for the time being, now that I know where to get cheap film. Okay so I'm starting this saturday. Shall not disclose where yet uh. And oh I have yet to shop for grad night lah basket. Don't force me to wear a dress uh please.
Okay its such a bad end to a good day. I am so tired, really I am. And, this will be the last time I will shed my tears for you.