Aye yes, I am back from the chalet. Sad to say I didn't really bond with people despite the fact that its prolly going to be the last time we'll be spending time with each other until the release of results next year.
Well well well. Led a life of vices for 4 days man, drink drink drink gamble gamble gamble curse curse curse. And barely got enough sleep, 4 4 6 (in hours each day respectively). That aside, I had fun :) Mahjong is fun man! And my luck stinked like shit man, just not my day for blackjack. Hahaha but the soccer with the rule that only girls could score was funny, teerapot was a transvessite and jarrod's balls got whacked hahahaha okay shutup. OH OH OH AND BREAKING NEWS, MARCUS BROKE THE 7 MONTH THINGY OF NOT TALKING TO ME ALREADY HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yeah and I absolutely adore late night phone calls lah :D Yes so I was a little cranky from the lack of sleep, started shooting my mouth off and talking nonsense and all. But all is well now :)
And yup, after like 5 months of buat bodoh-ing (hahahahha) soccer trainings I finally went today. Wah it feels damn good lah. Even though my boots are a little tight but my new shin guards are so so shiny lah no pun intended :D Came close to scoring a few times, and even an own goal hahahah I had no idea what I was doing uh, wasn't even playing midfield. Anyway, I feel the aftermath of my terrible fitness level now with the muscle aches. And sialah coach doesn't want me to pass my olevels. Damn evil please haha.
Oh, I like meeting you :) But I don't fathom the idea of you hitting me in the face with your wallet during the goodbye hug phase. Hehehe okay sleep time soon, I wanna play soccer again then I can learn more kool words like buat bodoh hahahaha I feeling like a mat now!!!!