Orbituary
6.10.07 @ 1:28 am
: Shake it like a polaroid picture! (haha sec one)
What's the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?
SNOWBALLS!

Haha yes I got that from muttons. Well so today was graduation assembly. Miss rohaya (for once a Miss eh haha) made a short video clip for us and well I almost cried, because she apologised for all her shortcomings the past two years and the video clip was just sweet lah coming from a person like her. Haha and she even burnt a copy of all the stuff she used to show us during cme and the video into a disc for everyone. Like whoa lah, I bet people from the other classes are jealous lorzzzzzzzz.

Anyway, grad assembly didn't go as bad as I expected it to be. And I was finally in school after a week hahaha it was nice seeing everyone again. And sorry that I didn't get you guys anything uh. After O's uh! Oh oh oh and stop making fun of me getting the chinese thing lah please, told you I'm billingual already right haha okay shutup sheryl. And ya, adam really did put that super unglam picture of me up -.-

I forgot to bring my camera so I hardly took photos, can't smile anyway ha but did had fun using nat's polaroid. Thank you! Oh but I did want to take a photo with marcus but he's still not talking to me after 5 months. I mean I wanna leave the school without bearing grudges or having people bear grudges against me. Ya I think that's it, you get the point lah. Well, I still can't believe I've graduated, it feels so bittersweet. Anyway I'm on a partial fast today, I only drank water and ate mel's cupcakes (YES HER BARK IS WORST THAN HER BITE HEHEHEHHE) and that lasted till 8pm. Yeh and I'm hungry again.

Gastric juices churning. I............NEED...............FOOD!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors