Hello hello hello.
Right now I'm having this sick feeling in my stomach again. The gastric shit lah. Lucky no puking like last night. Anyway I went to take my passport photo today. I look like a nerd cos they made me change my glasses -.- My mom had little or no comments about it, I hate it but as always, someone loves to beg to differ. And she just kopped it without me knowing, yes baby I'm talking about you, you robber :D I have a really exciting and cool watch now yo, I guess it was about time. Adidas passed on and went to heaven, swatch is screwed. Welcome casio data bank to the family yo! Yes I am gay, and I am enjoying every minute of our 913 bus rides :) Okay should get some sleep now, I got school tomorrow and yenhui keeps asking me to bring farah along -.-