Whoa lah been MIA yo.
The week in review,
- I got a B4 for chinese and I'm most probably retaking, though I'm not so confident of making mr ngo $50 poorer ha.
- The emath common test was crap lah, transformations sucks balls.
- I so called quarrelled with amanda cos she called baby a bimbo hahahahhaha. But actually yeah she is one lah, no doubt about it.
- Night study proved effective after I saw my chemistry results (for you baby all for you :))
- And oh I got a B4 for my cca too basket. It seems like I'm so bound to that stupid grade. No sheryl nooooooooooooooooo, they forgot to add my soccer points anyway. I tell you I didn't break my ankle for nothing okay.
- And my english oral is tomorrow, I hope I get some easy topic like do you have a pet or smth. BEAN! HAHAHAHA :D
- And oh I think I need braces!
Okay just to make the post longer I shall post random photos of uhm bean, and a certain unglam girl :) I know you are going to kill me for this, but I have unglam pictures of you too!
And oh I managed to sneak a picture of the class photo. I look like I have really long hair. And oh its not that hard to spot me hahahahha sorry to whoever who got cut off. Alright, I hope that satisfies all you people who come here seeking late night entertainment.
Till then,
TO INFINITY AND BEYONDDDDDDDDDDDDD.