Orbituary
16.8.07 @ 11:12 pm
:
I think I have a chao lao face, people think I'm 20 lah dey. The big 2 to the big zero yo. Anyway I kinda made a fool outta myself for english oral today, terrible. You know the bloody first sentence of the passage in italics? I went to read that out, sialah now I know why the examiner was like grinning at me. She most probably thought I was some dumb fool or something. The conversation was alright, some competition thingy. The picture was tough though, at first I thought it was the ndp choir then when I glanced at it briefly before I sat down I thought ohshit construction workers what to say what to say. In the end, it was SCHOOLBOYS winning some game hahahahahha quite funny the way I jump to conclusions and digress sometimes. Oh well that's probably all worth mentioning about today.

Oh one last thing, I think, I need,

new socks.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors