Orbituary
23.7.07 @ 11:03 pm
: So stop crying your heart out
I thought, without you, my life would be like the darkness of closed eyes of a summer afternoon.
And when I had you, I realised my life was like the raindrops on the window after a storm.

My gastric is acting up again for the second consecutive day. School was madness. We had 3 tests and that was crazy. It was supposed to be 2 only but mrs lye is such a lazy bum, she mixed up the dates and decided to go ahead with the test anyway and the test was tough. Mr ngo went mad during chinese cos many of us didn't bother doing his work and I didn't do his work again. After school, bio was gay. Transpiration in plants but the people around me were more interested in playing with the rubber bands. We cut up 6 bands and connected them together and started playing some game. Gunawan so happened to be asking questions, he saw me with the rubber band and reprimanded me. Asking me if I was ashamed of myself and all, and when I turned around, someone told me he called me a no self-esteem rubber band thief. Haha I had to admit that was kinda funny.

Oh wells, I should go rest and stop thinking so much now. It hurts my head and my gastric juices are churning like fuck. I wanna skip school lah....

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors