Orbituary
15.7.07 @ 10:39 pm
: Oh my beautiful girl...
I am so laaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyy. Let me summarize in 10 points or so!

1. Thursday morning was terrible. I guess I'm lousy at hiding my feelings but yaaaaa now I know who my real friends are :) Thanks guys you know who you are.

2. Went to my good friend's house to play scrabble and some other gay games. Bingo was kinda fun ah. That diana was such a sore loser. Staring at me and all. Hahaha but it was fun. Thanks for closing the lift door on me ah! Well, I had fun lah.

3. My memory is failing ah I can't remember much of friday.

4. I just remember after school I got so mad, I threw my phone on the floor and its spoilt now.

5. And oh, I wanna watch you fall asleep every single day :)

6. Went to marche for dad's early birthday celebration dinner kinda thing. So overrated lah, food was so so only. I was happier shopping.

7. Saturday was a good day cos I got my new phone yo! Hehehehehehhehe. The prettiest phone in the whole world oh well I am biased!

8. Went to meet the one with the wrong grammar shirt :D

9. Church was okay, at least abigail wasn't being that mean today. I didn't really like the korean lunch though. The tastes were quite funky ah.

10. Tuition was kinda gay lah. 7 out of 9 people turned up in black shirts today. The only 2 who didn't were mel and edwin. Oh so was yenhui who looked really patriotic yo hahaha.

11. Ya ya ya okay I need some sleep now. Listening comprehension tomorrow and it'll be the last time I'm touching chinese!!!! Ya right sheryl, as if you don't have to retake. Dream on yo. Good night people.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors