Orbituary
28.7.07 @ 12:02 am
:
Mmhmm, my eyelids are really heavy now after 2 consecutive days of waking up at 4.30 to make breakfast for a special someone :) But anyway, I find school such a bore. Perhaps the only reason why I go is cos I get to see you and take the bus with you, albeit only one stop it really makes my day :)

Yeah anyway, yesterday afternoon was the best best best. Let it stay that way forever okay? :) School is really meaningless, the classroom was super vandalised today. The walls were literally collapsing. So now now now, whodunnit? Okay ya I have nothing to update about actually hahahaha. I need you in my life! Heh oh ya I got a dog in my house now. If I get a decent picture I'll put it up. That's all for now.

Baby's calling my name in her dreams :)

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors