Heyheyhey! I knew today would be a bad day when I saw that dead black cat with the white eyes staring at me (and most probably everyone who stopped to looked) while walking to school. It seems like friday the 13th came 3 days late ah, what a baaaaaad omen I tell you.
Bad Omen #1 Having to sit next to amanda during english, who by the way had this exceptionally black face. Haha just kidding amanda don't kill me you nympho :D
Bad Omen #2 I teared during recess don't ask me why. I'm an emotional asshole. Trust that Mr Ngo to say that given my tough appearance, I won't cry. Ha ha ha ya right think again, looks can be deceiving.
Bad Omen #3 The listening comprehension was tough. And I almost went deaf with the radio in front of me initially. But hey classical music is not bad after all ah! Oh the invigilator was indian by the way, kinda shocking ah hahaha.
Bad Omen #4 I forgot to bring the white winged vampire hahahahha okay nevermind this one you don't really need to know.
Okay lah I know that's really nonsense. Harry potter with the dvs after listening was kinda gay! Regina was so low, I think she only talked to me 3 times but oh ya you're not supposed to talk in movies haha knvm and amanda was eating away from that noisy paper bag! Lucky she gave me some food if not I'll slap her yo. Uh yeah so as with every harry potter movie, I will go omgomgomgomg hot hot hot whenever hermione comes out heh. The movie was okay ah, it just feels so different but...ah nevermind. The best part was when the minister for magic said voldemort's back after repeatedly denying it, then the anderson people behind us best lah. One of them said wah lag lah. Hahahhahahahahhahahahah I swear that was the funniest I was like laughing after that. What a gamer lah hahaha.
Oh anyway, dinner was great just laughing our asses off at anything. A pity the ever so low regina left first. Oh well was feeling nice so bought curry puffs home. Sigh sigh sigh, trust you guys to make fun of a timeout, kit kat, mars -.- Ya ya ya okay I think i'm boring you now, fare thee well people.