Hello hello.
So friday was fine. Youth day celebration was by far one of the best in my 4 years in whitley. Melina rushed to the front in the guess who this teacher is quiz upon seeing a small girl carrying a bouquet of flowers, she literally rushed and her bum was like on my face I had to use my hands to shield myself hahahaha. The meyyapan one was damn hilarious too. The carnival after that, I chose to go for art and I have no regrets ah. I kinda miss sec 2 days when we were all so involved and I had to buy new uniforms every 6 months. Those were the days...
Nutz about artz was fine I guess, some stupid thing happened and hey thanks for being so frank with me I really appreciate it :) If not for sam I wouldn't even have gone. I know, I'm such a supportive sister hahaha. Oh and whoa, you make pasar malams look glam lah dey! Try you're luck. Earn a buck. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA INSIDE JOKE, spot the grammatical error. Ilu.
Met jeremy and peng chen on saturday. I spent 170++ dollars on 3 shirts and a belt lah. Zara sale is bad for my financial health yo, but nevertheless I am happy with what I bought heheheh. Did chem homework and went to novena for free kfc hahahaha, not bad ah. We should do this more often, saves me alot of money yo!
Church today was fine too. I had a ricola mole nyahahahahahha. Went for tuition and had seoul garden for dinner to celebrate marcus' birthday. Speaking of which, marcus has not spoken to me for 2 months already ever since I threw an eraser at him and gave jiawen that piece of seaweed when she was nursing a bad cough. But anyway, he shook my hand twice lah today hahahahha! Yeah, I bet the rest were amused by how I kept trying to talk to him and he'll just keep quiet and try not to laugh. Um chio tio lai xiong la HAHAHAHAHHA, yesah I finally found the perfect occasion to use it on someone else and not on tan yenhui anymore haha. Anyway, Happy Birthday Marcus Chia Bao Ming Ming. Don't be so petty and talk to me already lah! Oh the GST increase is terrible ah, think of the poor kids like me. Lucky I did my last minute shopping yesterday lol :D
I miss you quite terribly, I don't use colours by the way haha stupid. Okay need some sleep now. I wanna watch transformers lah dey. Optimus prime!!!!!!!!