Orbituary
31.7.07 @ 10:15 pm
: Girl, every little thing you do is magic :)

:D I know my dog is cute but baby's better :)

Hi friends! According to mel, I don't think I missed out much in school today cos there was 4 free periods (all relief by miss hoon lah sia!) But anyway, skipped school today cos I simply could not walk this morning. My ankle is really busted up from yesterday's fall during the netball interhouse. The general office bitch deserved to get scolded lah. They kept asking for the ice pack but she kept insisting I go up and show her the magnitude of my injury. Wtf lah, so I literally bummed my way up the steps. The vp came to know of it, and she agreed it was nonsensical and terrible. Hahahahahaha maybe I won't see her if I go to school tomorrow. So yeah went to the sinseh (?) at night, he 'cracked' both my ankles for don't know what reason. Hahaha so yeah I'm handicapped now.

Baby came over today morning and kept me company. She liked bean my dog after all. Even after repeatedly referring to her as that dog, the dog and even it. Hahahahha :) Went out for awhile despite walking difficulties, came home to unwrap my bandage and I swear my ankle looks like a tennis ball lah! Maria sharapova should be coming anytime soon. Ah my ankle is itching lah, but how do you scratch a ball? Haha okay nevermind, should be turning in soon. Tomorrow is physics doomsday!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors