The amath test was crap! I was stuck at the first question already basket. And wth is lyesa stupid or stupid, who gives differentiation and integration questions one after another?! And my amath is getting lousy again, kat says I've been on strike from tuition for the past two weeks according to captain planet goh hahaha damn retarded. So anyway yeah today was quite eventful. Met jeremy at ec macs and wah lao I got bullied damn badly ah. And we were like sandwiched in between this two groups of people quarrelling and I was disturbing the ij girls. I'm the bomb lah. Anyway I got an apple from my bestx10 friend again! And I owe jeremy 5 bucks lah basket. Well somehow I got what I wanted but I don't know why I'm still feeling this way. Oh well, TGIF!
Oh oh oh, my phone is giving way. I need a new phone I need a new phone I need a new phone I need a new phone iPhone :D