Okay, kopped this from yenny. I was so bored and I'm feeling so down. Just watched a video that jeremy ho bestfriend sent to me and there's something like I wish I was a grass so I can cut myself? Ha ridiculous but kinda true ah. Okay nevermind...
RULES:
1. Put your music player onshuffle.
2. For each question, pressthe next button to get your answer.
3.YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NOMATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!!!
IF SOMEONE SAYS "I CAN'T DO THIS!!"YOU SAY?
VERTIGO - The Static Age (Ha nice one.)
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOURPERSONALITY?
VIEW FROM HEAVEN - Yellowcard
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
KILLING LIES - The Strokes
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
DYING IN YOUR ARMS - Trivium (Uh huh...)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
WHEN YOUR HEART STOPS BEATING - Plus 44 (I'm a sadist now?)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
YOU AND ME - Lifehouse
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
PERFECTION THROUGH SILENCE - Finch
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
SURE THING FALLING - Yellowcard
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
THE GHOST YOU ARE - PARK (oh im psycho :O)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BESTIE?
WE GOT TO LEAVE - Caesars
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOULIKE?
TWO SIDES - Controlling The Famous
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
MIGHTY TO SAVE - Hillsong
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROWUP?
SABAI SABAI - Bird Thongchai (HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA THIS OWNS)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THEPERSON YOU LIKE?
OH THE GUILT - Nirvana
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
THE CONTORTIONIST - This Body Broken
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
SUGAR FREE - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
SPIT YOU OUT - Bullet For My Valentine
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
PIAZZA, NEW YORK CATCHER - Belle And Sebastian (HAHA)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
LIFE IS WONDERFUL - Jason Mraz
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
TOUCHDOWN TURNAROUND - Hellogoodbye
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
WE MAKE THE ROAD BY WALKING - The Juliana Theory
WHAT SONG WILL BE THE SUBJECT WHEN YOUREPOST?
STUCK - Allister
Oh btw, world, meet yenhui and her gayness,
Do you ever inflict unwanted memories? says:
the milk at my house tastes weird..
Do you ever inflict unwanted memories? says:
lol
*help IUHNEY (: says:
oh really
*help IUHNEY (: says:
i'll bring you a cow tmr!
*help IUHNEY (: says:
hahahahahahahahahaha