Orbituary
1.6.07 @ 11:47 pm
:
Oh man, its june already?

Stayed at home alone the whole day yesterday as in literally only me, myself and I, quite sad uh. I was eating cereal to prevent myself from starving because like everyone knows, I can't even boil water, much less cook hahaha. No wonder I failed my home economics practical :) Finally got the whole house to myself to watch Babel, which is by the way rated M18 so you know why I wanted to be alone ah. The movie's supposed to be sad but I was laughing at the japanese girl, who happens to get nude in the movie. Hahaha so ya anyone wants to borrow the dvd? If not I can go watch it again, dvd's scene selection is the bomb ;D Watched 50 first dates on television as well, even though I watched it before I just had to watch it again. And if I wasn't so tired I think I would have cried. Hahahaha okay lah, I bet you all weren't expecting that from me eh? I am so bored, I feel so neglected, when is my sister coming back to annoy me?

Ah woke up late today and was late for RV lessons by at least half an hour today, ended up going to school, opening my textbook and talking to amanda, so I learnt nothing and I shouldn't even have went. Then gabriel passed me this really heavy metal pole and asked me to hook one of the PPG/SHE's bag, in my rush to complete the task I whacked amanda really hard on the head (haha birthday present ah) and I started panicking and asked her to recite her IC number to me. Oh well, went to eat after that and came home to sleep :) Satisifed my craving for really cheap ice cream, think rainbow paddle pops. Went to cut my hair and I regret it nowwwwwww. Oh my, and there's still school next week. I ate my wonderful ramly burger just now and the food nutritionist wannabe says its unhealthy. Oh well...I should sleep now for my healthy hair growth so good night peepur.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors