I shall not sound so emo for the sake of Renee! Heh, anyway I was earliest for tuition and even Kat was surprised. Did the o level paper and it was only after tuition that I realised that we were wearing alternate colours like hahaha. I had a black shirt and red shorts and for Renee it was the other way round. Oh man, and we were like walking together so it was so gay! And my red shorts got me recognition haha okay I have no idea what I'm talking about. But anyway, thank you for accompanying me for my first meal of the day at 5pm heh. Yeah so anyway, I guess that's about it ah, I need a listening ear.
But before I go, feast your eyes on the gayness of
Ramly Tan Yen Hui!!!!!!!

Hahaha like wtf right? That's a video grab by the way. I think the DVs all know which video I'm talking about :D