Orbituary
9.6.07 @ 11:32 pm
:
I don't wanna grow up, I'm a toys r us kid!


Okay, so much for waking up to catch the match! I slept until like don't know when ah haha. Anyway went for my usual round around town. I look so old that I got offered some OCBC credit card flyer nyahahahhaha. I spent 20 dollars on spongebob and patrick at the taka toy fair omg I can't believe it too. And I think I want to own toys r us next time, I can go crazy there ah. Transformers toys are so cooooooooolio yo! Hahaha. Okay so after that got really entertained and went to my gran's house and got entertained too! Oh my I'm such a kid magnet I tell you. Anyway, here's the picture of the day:


HAHAHAHHA AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL YO!

Okay need some sleep. Nighty night people.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors