Orbituary
24.6.07 @ 10:25 pm
:
I apologise for the lack of updates yo. I am lazy yo, where do I start?

Thursday was fine. Tuition was quite productive I would say. I was the second person to text captain planet. I think I'm so cool I have a captain planet in my phonebook! :-D

I went for training like finally. Sorry guys couldn't go play badminton with you all uh. Training was okay ah, I wanna play in the police cup but its like really near prelims or something. Trained to yishun and walked to chong pang, oh man tiring I swear. Soccer boots already given me a blister and what's more I was wearing two shirts and sweating like mad yo! Anyway, we ended up sitting and sliding down the parapet outside yishun station. Haha it was kinda fun. Oh well I'm still a kid :D Got free tickets to watch fan four after that, whoa I got like front row seats so like whoa Jessica Alba was so near me in some way or another hahaha. I didn't really get the movie cos the company was :) and yeah I was distracted heh. Went to clarke quay after that, the clinic was so cool yo! I bet I could have just walked in like that hahaha. Oh well, be patient sheryl be patient. Good night I must say, too bad the holidays are ending in a few minutes time.

Flag day was crazy madness whatever anything! Singaporeans are a weird, rude and stingy bunch yo. Some indian boy touched me? And some guy gave mel some falungong thing hahahaha. But my tin was heavier then last year's, so you know what! Sheryl is a changed person now haha albeit being very slack. Surprised my best to the power of 10 friend on the train heh I know I'm the best lah. Met jeremy in town after that and ended up in city hall. The bag I was carrying was terrible and not matching my clothes at all, hence I felt super lousy when we walked into zara. Some people stole my strawberry milkshakeeeeeeeeee ah. Robbers. Anyway, wonderful night again. I don't want the holidays to end!!!!!!!!!

Slept like 3/4 of service today. Abigail wong was hugging my bag like a bolster and snoring away like a pig when I woke up for a while hahahahhaha!!!!! (oo) Oh well, lunch was really filling. Had to rush home and hence was late for tuition. Towards the end of tuition it got really chaotic with the MarcuSPerms his hair and Daphneneedpearls. Haha I know you have no idea what I'm saying but its okay cos this has been a really long post and school's reopening tomorrow! Bye yo I need to find my report book, happy reading, upload pictures another day.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors