Orbituary
7.6.07 @ 12:16 am
:
HI!

Okay I don't know why I'm so high now, must be the good bacteria in the yakult but anywayyyyyyyy. I was late for amath for about an hour, I think I was the latest! So coy didn't even give us a break and instead of ending at 9.30 it ended around 10plus? I got restless cos I wanted macs breakfast ah. Started complaining... Then I remembered I had twisties in my bag!!!!!!! So I got happy, but it didn't last long cos I didn't get a single shit about what he was teaching. Towards the end of the lesson, he told us he was leaving for SJI when school reopens. It was kinda sad uh but kinda irresponsible too I mean like hello O's? Leave us after O's lah coy. I wanted to cry haha I don't know why.

Went for my macs after that with yh and mel. We were looking through the career thing and wah I wanna be an optometrist or dentist ah. Earn so much money haha. K so went somewhere ah and came home to sleep. Went out for dinner and I killed a snail unintentionally, when I came home ants were attacking it. Now tell me, how many people will cry over that? Oh well :) Okay I need some sleep now even though there's no school tomorrow, ahya healthy hair growth people, healthy hair growth!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors