Orbituary
3.6.07 @ 10:32 pm
:
Hello isn't there anyone who misses my long fringe/hair?

Yesterday was fine I guess. As usual, a bk kids meal always makes me happy :D TRANSFORMERRRRRRRS! Went late night shopping at marina sq afterwards and yesah I love the GSS. Settled my jeans there, kinda broke now. Milo makes food nutritionist get high, and being the only asshole talking on the empty train ride back kinda made me feel really stupid but I guess talking really loudly like a drunkard on a crowded bus ride back makes you a retard then nyahahaha. Last day of my freedom so naturally I'll take advantage of it :)

Today woke up a little late uh. Cabbed to suntec and had to rush to join wong and her friends for service. I was kinda bored but thanks for entertaining me and its DUO not TUO, noob nyahaha. Ate my bk kids meal again and I got 2 toys this time heheheh -starts grinning like an idiot (like in the above picture that was snapped unknowingly) Oh well, TRANSFORMERRRRRRRRRRS! :DDDDD What happened afterwards I shall skip, all I can say is sorry :( Went for tuition, and adrian teh wants us to blog about this. Go watch hula girls at the Cathay its really niceeeeeeeeeeeeee (owned you Daph hahahah) And ah teh was being so gay when tuition ended.

Ah teh: Oh ya, any of you wanna join the holiday classes, got this mgs girl joining ah.

Someone (I think Alex ah, got girl he confirm want to know name first lol): What's her name?

Ah teh: I think Jessica ah. Last name Alba.

Everyone: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. (Except melina who is laughing really hard, cmon its not that funny!)

He was seriously so lameeeeeeeeeeeee. Haha went to eat with yh after that, this time macs kids meal ah. I am a kids meal monster. ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR. Knevermind nyahaahaha but I wanna collect the bk toys first ah. :D K anyway came home ah, and I wish my dad never came back from HK, they should have just left him there at Ocean Park to win all the soft toys he wants. Annoying, see you all for intergration tomorrow yo.

Trust me baby that's all I ask of you.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors