Okay okay I apologise for the lack of posts, people! I have been wanting to post since 9pm ah but I'm sorry I'm really bad at multitasking.
Anyway, so the social etiquette course on friday wasn't all that bad. I definitely got much more things out of that course than that lame shit high achievers thing. Haha our dining was passable but still quite bad I must say, regina got caught for dipping her bread into the soup and leaving it floating there and jiawen for cutting her chicken chop the wrong way? Hahaha, loads of spastic pictures, at the sidebar and at smelly melly's blog. Click click click awayzaaaa. Okay went to slack at jw's house after that, what was supposed to be helping her to pack became lazing around and searching for some timtam blog hahahaha. I swear I got so damn happy when I finally found it, even daph the sleeping beauty woke up :O Went to kill time at mel's place and ended up playing scrabble with miss melissa, I tell you I owned ah! Yeah then got home rather late, lucky I didn't get grounded.
Saturday, as per normal ah. I can't complain can I? :) "Mdm Hong why are we humans and not animals?" Haha cuteness. Oh welllllll, the moral of the day is don't eat japanese cuisine on my future first dates cos I look unglam and my dining etiquette sucks. Lets skip sunday ah, nothing much except that I think I wanna give up eating bk kids meal already lah, no more spidey toys :( sob sob hahahah.
Today was quite gay I must say nyahahaha. Wah lao I tell you, that yimei gave me the shock of my life when I asked her to go check my chinese marks and she told me I was the one who failed. I was like omggggggggg serious? Huh I thought I passed already. Oh man I can't believe I fell for her trick lah. Wahlaoooooooooooooo I tell you... Anyway huhuh pe was gay I tell you, we slacked our way through and I ended up having to wash regina's wallet...long story. Haha okay we were up to the usual antics of hiding behind the locker again and today was damn funny lah, and to jiawen hope you don't feel that sad about losing your wallet. Rest of the day was boring...no bio for the whole week yesahhhhhhhhh!!! Anyway, went to eat ah and came back and uploaded all the pictures. Happy now, regina and melina?
Oh newater visit is cancelled tomorrow, I didn't want to believe regina ng lah nyahahaha, I'm sorry friend, I know now you're going to say that I don't believe and care about you awwwwwwwwwww. Okay I think this is long enough...byebye!
2349475i94739473miss0579656you30480345856.