Hi there.
Yesterday was kinda terrible. I guess I was quite quiet during lesson time. Watched a little of An Inconvienient(okay shit I can't spell for nuts) Truth, being the science 933k I am, it was kinda interesting and whoa people stop using plastic bags, use your shirt or something okaynevermind nyahaha. I am sick and tired of chinese, the papers handed out are way too tough and I almost broke down while doing the zong he tian kong, but it was also probably cos ahyaaaaaaaaa..... :( Well, I still have whitleybuzz newsletter and yearbook write up to do omg.
The soccer friendly after school went pretty fine I guess, felt super rusty and lethargic after not playing since march. Sustained this really ugly blue black on my shin despite wearing shin guards oh man that guy who clashed with me is worst than yong wang I tell you. Ha, myra scored again!!!1 Baik I tell you, I crossed the ball in to minah, she passed it to myra, myra dribbled past 3 MALE defenders, the keeper came out to get the ball, she rounded the keeper and tapped it in. Oh man, not the nicest of goals but definitely great ball control. I see potential in her ahhaha. Went for tuition after that, just good ol' renee and me. And sheryl roughly knows how to integrate already. YAY!!!!!!! -.-
Today was about the same. Its always math math math then chinese. I slept alot during the first half of the day...okay wait school was dismissed at 1135 hahaha. Got back results, not pleased at all but really you reap what you sow. Definitely, I want to do better for prelims. At least try to shave 10 points off uh. Stayed in class to do gay stuff as usual, like locking melina in class and ganging up to whack regina nyahaha. Went home....its been 2 days. This sucks, the absence is really making my heart grow fonder. Oh well. O's are in 3 days time, just give me a b3 please. 0076, haha 7+6=13 points for prelims? That would be sweet for me.
Alright I guess that's it, I just realised some of the words in this skin are pink. Oh man, bye for now.