TODAY WAS SUCHAN OGREY DAY NYAHAHAHA. All thanks to melinydong who brought the shrek ears today, I present to you...
I woke up late and didn't get to meet dora the explorer's sister uh. Oh wellllll :( School was boring. Lucky I had my 8 days in which I kept checking out the rgs girl nyahahaha. Trigo differentiation is zzzzzzzzzzz and its 5 more days to chinese o's :O Boring uh, we're gonna do flag day soon and the workshop was another waste of time. Oh well, rushed to the hawker centre after school and I went totally mad. I shouted oiiiiii at this couple from our school and some old man cleaner shouted oiiiiii back at me. Hahaha wtf and then later I said something in that innocent girl voice, if I'm not wrong I said I'm a virgin in mandarin. HAHAHAHAHHAHA I tell you, we all laughed like mad and meliny almost (or did she?) choked on her grass jelly. Alright, had good company after that :) although my throat kinda hurts now. Oh well, rest well ah, drink more water. I hope mr jackie keeps you company.
Okay that's all, there's still a friendly match tomorrow ah, most probably my last match in the apple green jersey haha but before I go....here's the prettiest Shrek of all:

NYAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA. PEACE OUT YO -.-


