Orbituary
2.5.07 @ 8:32 pm
:
HELLO! Okay I know I have been very stagnant. I shall summarise okaty? (no this is not a typo)

Weekends were silly, but I still enjoy my saturdays plenty plenty :)

Emath P1 on monday was whoaaaaaaaaa forget about it. Watched a movie after that when I was supposed to study but oh well. Anyway, went to the library after that and whoa ho I tell you, I only have one word to describe monday : UNBELIEVABLE :D

Happy labour day kiddos! Spent one hour plus plus looking for a seat to study in town. Yes jeremy how smart to go to town to mug man. Oh gosh but anyway I ended up being so distracted and studying only russia and glancing through china, and now I only have myself to blame. But oh welllllllllllllllls, left jeremy alone with his two little girls heheheh I hope you didn't go overboard best friend :D And, lets not take a train to marina bay anymore okay? So we won't get seats heh heh heh :)

Tooooooooday, totally wasted my marks for emath. OMG NAUGHTY ELEPHANT SPRAY WATER. Sheryl tham you asswipe you knew that but you still constructed your locus wrongly oh man slap yourself lah. And made many many careless mistakes, I hope I do better for amath lah. Anyway spent like 1/2 an hour writing rubbish on a piece of paper. Oh well, I particularly like the matchstick joke I wrote hahahaha okaty nevermind. History was rather screwed too, I didn't study china and was crapping my way through the SEQ. The n2 people were being rather annoying as well. Ah fk it lah haha. Went to eat at the hawker centre (yes omg sheryl eats at a hawker centre!). Went home after that and waited 40 minutes at bishan lah. Oh well! Found a seat in the lib and gosh my sister has a new best friend now, how annoying. :) Haha oh well, jacket, watch...what next young padawan? May the force be with you anyway :)

Like the darkness of closed eyes on a summer afternoon, that's my life without you.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors