HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Wow what a long hiatus, but I'm still going to screw my middies badly. Oh well, very good lesson learnt this time round. Amath paper 2 on monday was funny, I was happily eating old chang kee in the canteen then I realised the examination was starting so omgggggggg I ran to the stairs only to see that TAN YEN HUI was still coming through the school gate hahahahahahhaa. Oh man, so for like 1/2 of the duration of the paper I was sweating buckets. Chem paper was slightly better for me, I guess opinions differ.
Went to study at starbucks with yenny for biology. I swear that was the only paper I really mugged for but alas all was to no avail. There was no way I could cram 22 bloody dry chapters into my mind. I ended up studying only 8 in 4 hours, quite commendable I must say. BUTTTTTTTTT, the paper was fked I tell you. Seems like he was being selective on the topics as well. Paper 2 was all on plants and dna which I did not study.........omg give me the menstrual cycle any day just not plants!!!!!!! Okay so lesson very well learnt, last minute preparation albeit being preparation does not really help. I'm not going to let this fiasco repeat itself, but for now a well deserved break.... Meeting the DVs sooooooonkueh ;D Its momma tham's birthday today, I wonder where we're going for dinner!!!! Haha yes I'm a pigggggggg.
Baby, I wonder if I'll ever see you again