Orbituary
29.5.07 @ 7:57 pm
:
Come on people chant with me :
B3 AND ABOVE, B3 AND ABOVE.
NOTHING BELOW B3, NOTHING BELOW B3.
AHYA I DON'T WANNA RETAKE. AHYA I DON'T WANNA RETAKE.


MT paper was so tough. Wah lao, checked my multiple choice today and I think I have many many wrong already. Kinda sad to see your confidence just wane away like that right after paper 1, even the bloody letter writing was so tough. Ahhhhhhhhh I don't wanna retake!! But I guess I have no choice. Ate ya kun with the gayshits hahaha, melina's half boiled egg was like more brown than yellow thanks to the soya sauce. Went over to daph's place to slack again, which then reminds me of that time on her birthday where I said "Its a desert in here!!!!!!" hahaha. We were like laughing and laughing at stuff on the internet, C.C especially and melina is an ass.

Trained to khatib and went to the park to go fishing!!!!!1 Haha okay ah its with some small little pathetic net and I was the biggest loser of the day cos instead of catching fishes I was scaring them all away and I only ended up catching 2 in 2 hours. Omg I'm sucha noob lah haha while tohjia is the master fisherwoman of the day, she can use just 2 nets, whack at the water and shout COME HERE LAH, and she catches 2 fishes this way. Haha oh well, lucky I teamed up with her so we owned regina and daph, yo! Reg and I went to buy dinner for them and rushed to mel's house to watch CSS. I swear this is the first time I'm watching this kinda shows lah, only for zn hehehe. Reg looked stupid on the train ride back, clutching the fish tank as though it was her life hahaha. Oh yeah pictures are to your left.

____________________________________________


Got a lift from tohjia this morning to school. Debbie wang's method of teaching is like whoaaaaaaa, *insert slowest moving thing you can think of here*. As usual, when I'm really tired I start talking and talking and talking until reg gets irritated and asks me to shutup. Haha but oh well, relative velocity seems okay, for now. Thankfully I have tuition man. Went to eat and came home to sleep. I'm so boredddddddddd I went to randomly search for stuff. Imy :(

My parents and sister are leaving for hong kong for 5 days starting from tomorrow, leaving me all alone at home. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't know how to cope with this temporary freedom haha. Okay have to wake up early to send them off tomorrow, but then again I wanna watch Miss Universe nyahahaha.

Kk bye bye more RV with debbie tomorrow!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors