Orbituary
16.5.07 @ 10:11 pm
:
Closer, closer..lean on me now, you lean on me now.

Oh okay I passed my CH, but I'm not exactly satisfied with my english..one mark really makes a huge difference ah. Chinese was better than expected and again one mark decided the fate of my biology. So on the whole I failed two this time round, sigh. And l1r5's in the 20s, first time in 4 years...oh man this is worrying. Oh well, chinese mock tomorrow and I'm not even mugging...shit. Ah okay I have no mood to blog about school anymore its just so lacking in something, or make it a someone.

Oh I was actually thinking of changing my perfume to this really nice esprit one but I guess there's a bigger bimbo out there who needs it more than I do hahaha. Okay do well for mother tongue, fathers! Haha not funny

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors