Woot I'm coming! Mutton goes yay!
Haha I hate yenhui for introducing me that stupid girly man video on youtube. Awww nah, thanks yenhui but you're still an ass. Haha anyway I think its only right to pass it on so here you go. Not for the faint hearted or scaredy cats like regina ng. GIRLY MAN!
Ah anyway, finally spent some money yesterday. Zara zara zara, lucky momma tham sponsored me. I know you hate my red shirts but too bad, I bet you thought that red one I chose was nice too! And ah, thanks lah. Wanted to do my stoning at starbucks again but I was so broke, I think I had less than 2 bucks in my wallet. Oh well, next week! And jeremy you better be free then :)
Went to church today. I was so distracted lah, fatty wong was bullying me and reading my messages. I hope poppa wong isn't that angry already! Ha went for tuition and 1/2 of the maris stella gays was there today. You should have seen his face he was so bloody scared. Hahaha oh well that's for looking down on us, bitches.
Ah anyway, I'm sorry about the blogskin. I think I rather see this then see the frogs. Ha okay I need to get some sleep now, got to endure tohjia's girly man tomorrow.