Orbituary
6.4.07 @ 11:20 pm
:
Today was good, you know like the good in good friday? I thought I was late for tuition but adrian was later and he treated us to lunch anyway so he's forgiven. Went with tan yen hui to buy her goggles and she was being such an asssssssssssss. But its ok yen hui you are forgiven too. Went home and left for bowling at marina bay again, this time with my family. It was supposed to be some family bonding thing and I'll slap the next person who says "That's so cute!/cool" and all that jazz, but you'll have to forgive me after that ok. Played a lot better today, I realised I can slide pretty well ah heh heh. My hand stinks of talcum powder as I type this. Dinner was damn good, NEW YORK NEW YORK! The frozen strawberry margarita I had is probably the cause of my hyperness now. It was like supposed to be some belated birthday dinner thing and please, no unneccessary comments please. Splashed some money at HMV and today Sheryl is a really happy kid. Therefore, I'm here to remind you, don't do drugs, kids.


And to all my fans and maybe hong hui min :



Okay, that was very unglam.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors