Pain is universal, but so is hope.
Ah my gastric really sucks now and the best thing is that I don't think I ate anything wrong ah damn. Anyway, I think I wasted my weekends away. Right now I owe wulao 2 compos and 1 letter, yes I know I owned him already. School is getting darn boring lah, thankfully I still find little pleasures to indulge in :) I think this is the first time I scored so well for my chem, oh well alot of people did well too. Bio lessons are back and they are getting hell boring please. I miss Miss Tay heh heh heh she looks better now ah. Went for my ice ice ice kachang! It tastes even better with friends who make fun of each other haha. As usual, exceeded the time limit for the mrt ride again, but oh well, all for a worthy cause!
Today was terrible. History and chinese tests leave much to be desired. Like wake up lah Sheryl, MT O'S are soon soon soon!!!!!!! The compo test today got me doing this really unexpected topic. Watched toh jia jump on the tramp then all the dvs went to amk hub for subway. Ah, lost my appetite halfway after the oh so familiar pain of gastric was felt. Oh wells, still got to mug for damn ss. I can't believe I got my mom to get me an m18 movie on dvd as well lol.