Orbituary
27.4.07 @ 11:03 pm
:
Vanakkam,

Today's chinese paper is by far the toughest I've ever sat for in my 4 years of secondary school life. The compo topics were like so oh man...so I was like shaking my leg to annoy dong liyin meliny who was seated on my left today haha :D Paper 2's zong he tian kong and mcq comprehension killed me even more. My answers were all like 11121 and 23332 haha what the hell so screwed please, can go buy 4D ah.

Went to regina's house to slack after that. Friendstered and we went to look at all our past photos. I look rather unglam in almost every photo and we were like laughing like mad hyenas hahaha. Went for my ice kachangchangchang after that whoooooohoooooo I know I sound like a fat pig okay. Oh well, ever since marcus stopped talking to me I have stopped going for lunch with the guys. Sobbieszxz haha whatever.

Anyway here's proof that I'm unglam :



HAHA YENHUI LOOKS LIKE SHE JUST BROUGHT SEXY BACK...HAHAHAHAHHA OKAY NEVERMIND :PPPPP

And hong hui min said,

You are my Rainbow says: LOL U HAF

You are my Rainbow says: THE MOSTTTTTTTTTt

You are my Rainbow says: ULTIMATE UNGLAM PIGTURES

You are my Rainbow says: ahahah

Oh wells, anyway are you touched I featured you? Haha okay good night everybody, I have something bothering me I just wanna sleep on it.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors