Maybe tomorrow...
Just what is up with wednesdays? Something's bound to happen between us on wednesdays. Fuckit, screw wednesdays. Ah I felt so lonerish today, lab periods without tohjia are just so different. I hate tohjia for being such a significant figure (WTH?) to my wednesdays haha. Well I did had fun tricking shuyu! The magnetism thing with my hand hahahahhaa. That was first class, I had 3 benches of people in cahoots with me to trick her lol. Speech day rehearsal was a complete waste of time, I kept thinking I'll screw up but now I think I just have to stop grinning so much when I'm on stage. Bio was postponed to saturday but still ended up having to cab to CCAB, we reached just in time to see the whitley b div girls jump. GOOOOOOOO TOHJIA. Major people watching man, I like :D Was sweating like a pig, and laughing my ass off at the cheerleading that tohjia's seniors tried to teach. Pretty people galore, what a waste that this is my first time in 4 years of being a whitleyan that I'm going to support our gymnastics team. Took a bus back with hong hui min, I swear she is such an ass. Too much negative influence from tohjia already :O
Ogay, not really feeling very happy now. I'm gonna pump my ovaltine now OOOOOOOOOO.