.jpg)
Oh man. Anyway school was uninteresting today. Had my chinese oral and I totally screwed it lah. He purposely give me the damn difficult conversation topic, something like are you a frequent user of emails. Then I was like thinking oh shit whats email in chinese, so I just assumed it was email and he started sniggering. Wtf so I asked to start again, but in the end it was email! So AHHHHHHHHHHHH screwed! Used alot of english too and he was like making me laugh with that idiotic face of his :B Heard from melwin later that I got 6 out of 20 omggggggggg but there's this real and fake mark so I'm hoping that's the fake marks cos this is bloody counted for mids and prelims!!!!!!!
Went for art and was being super duper slack. Oh well, that's my forte isn't it haha. Left to watch tohjia jump, then played a little netball before going to subway for dindin with meliny and yenny. My tomatoes were rotten with chlorophyll hahahahah yes I am a 933k. Oh yes really liked this red watch, its all about the red now alright.
Okay I am tired now, Y X Tham signing off.