Hahahahello.
I was almost killed by gastric the past 2 days. 9 hours of suffering man. Decided to skip school on wednesday then, ended up going to school in the end for bio practical anyway which was such a waste of time. Ha anyway wulao knows I owe him a lot of homework already damnit. Went to meliny's house to watch crayon shinchan, I didn't understand anything except that he looked a hell lot like JIELING! Hahahaha. Met the rest and went to marina bay for steamingboat. Yeah I know I wasn't supposed to be eating those type of food but then again the only thing I eat is corn and the squarish thing. Bowling after which, we seriously need to bowl more regularly! Back home, woke up at some ungodly hour again (think 3.33am)
School was slack with a capital S! Being the ever so wonderful leader of the 4E2 Bingo Team ahem ahem, I led my group to an ownage of 3 wins!!!! Haha yesah, and 4E2 had total ownage. Now that's a happy international friendship day for you. Sports day was so damn dead as compared to other schools, sorry amanda if I got you into any trouble! Ah ok, I feel my gastric juices acting up again........
nhfjgrhgburbhguirhgrghrileftfhkjdhgbkjrgirgtrgtoutldkskjfg