asdfghello friends.
Yesterday was the last day I'll be sitting on the floor for chinese already. HAHA YESAH I finally found my chinese workbook, he thinks I bought a new one but ahya! Jumped on the tramp for pe again, we were all screaming like hyperventilating penguins...okay that doesn't make sense does it. I kinda 'spotted' what was going to come out for bio spa so I guess I'm pretty safe for that. Went for subway with benjwmarcyh. The two in bold were having some sorta fight lol oh well. The unbolded ones could only sit and watch. Okay lah I have no idea what I'm saying.
Woke up at 4am to study for history today. I guess the test was pretty alright, I just need to learn to write faster lol. AHYA get lost K.K you suck, amanda made the right choice of dropping physics...somehow. Oh oh oh we got to see the class photos today! My hair looks super long in formal and I look absolutely retarded in informal. Oh well, last year already so 8R for both haha. Anywaywayway, that stupid regina ng insisted on subway again today so I was pulling a long face in subway and staring at her. I didn't even eat, in the end I had to takeaway macs. Okay that sounds gramatically wrong but what is correct here anyway? Ah alright I can't wait for tomorrow. Although I'm going to dread speech day rehearsal because I'll most probably trip on stage or something man :O Anyway, we're so going to watch tohjia jump jump jump! Do your best okay, I hope you see this even though I'll be seeing you in school tomorrow HAHAHAHA. Okay now I have to complete the other 2 compos I owe ngorhpisai :D Ya okay I think its the right time to start mugging for mt o's, I shall do a zonghetiankong later. Yaaaaaa don't believe look for me in school tomorrow I show you ah.
zxcvbyebye fiends.