Orbituary
11.4.07 @ 9:59 pm
:
Ah was bloody sleepy today. The class was being super annoying and funny at the same time. Haha it seems like I'm the cause of it ah :D The oiiiiiiii oiiiiiii oiiiiii, the tsk tsk tsk noise at Bendyourdict and the gotcha thing ha! Pe was the best, we ran away from quek to go to the gym hall and it was damn fun jumping on the trampoline. We were like laughing and laughing and I think I twisted my toe or something lol. The double science periods were super sleepy, kor was being so sarcastic with the head and table attraction thing but I'm so sorry to say hey! do you think we are can depend on you anymore?. Bio spa was cancelled in the end, oh well. Good night for now.

Yeah thanks for playing me like a game.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors