Orbituary
30.3.07 @ 10:39 pm
:
To summarise the match in one word, KELONG.

But first, class was so bare thanks to SLC, but then again it was quite entertaining as well with jinghan and his rubbish. Finally decided to go for the match instead of my farewell lunch, a decision I kinda regret but oh well no point crying over spilt milk. The game was screwed. They were a bunch of despicable minahs who played hell dirty. They pull our players BUT fall to the ground at the slightest contact. The referee was damn biased too and I suspect that he was bribed. What an ass. We were the better team and could have won, but then again we are in this for the experience so we'll definitely come back next year with a vengeance. Its alright whitley soccer girls, we played well and that's all that matters. I was left on the bench until the dying minutes of the match to let the reserves play but OMGGGGGG the most unexpected person scored a goal. The shock hasn't really settled in yet but haha she played really well. Baik amirah! Yeah so my temper flared again. Who wouldn't be pissed? The most despicable team I've ever played against man.

Alright, enough about soccer. I missed my stepping down as art club secretary lahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh. I feel so...artclubless all of a sudden. Oh well I shall go next week, like whoa ho! so willingly please. Alrighty pants that's it.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors