Orbituary
26.3.07 @ 5:06 pm
:
To have fallen in love with someone I could never have, why?

Alright so I'm back early today. Wanted to recap on physics but then again what a futile attempt. I'm bloody hell online again lah. Ok so I think the jet lag is finally gone, I know I'm slow at adapting back lah. I still feel as though I'm in Germany sometimes. Like the withdrawal symptoms: Multiplying the price of everything you buy by 2, adding 7 hours to the time to see if your family is sleeping....ah ok you get my drift lah! I seriously don't mind going for the intensive German course just to study in Germany! Anyway, my conscience got the better of me today man. Mr ngo literally went down on his knees to beg me to hand up my work. All thanks to my big mouth lah Sheryl you are a dumbass. Yes so I was super guilty that I stayed back after school to rush the mindmaps. In order to lift the huge burden off my shoulders I shall complete my yingyongwen later. Haha smart ah mr ngo, knew I would be sensitive enough to fall for that ;) but anyway maybe he did that cos he hasn't given up on me.

Oh oh oh! the prefect saying the pledge over the system today said "progress for our happiness" instead of "progress for our nation". Zomg nooooooooooooob, lucky she was spared due to the rain, even lohaya was laughing. And and and! I'll miss a date with the principal tomorrow by 4 points, that was a close shave.

Yeah okay I have to catch up on work now. Guten Tag electricity :D

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors