Oh well hello there!
Calvin woke me up when I was sleeping in his lesson today. Like after 2 days in a row I guess his tolerance had reached its limits but hey! is it really my fault I have jet lag? Anyway, school was a breeze today. Left before contact time for the match at yishun. Of course, we lost again. I guess we underestimated them and yeah I did get my starting 11 spot but but but!!!!!! even before I went onto the field to play I lost my balance while jogging on the spot and landed backwards and twisted my ankle. I know lahhhhhhh CLUMSY. Yeah the same busted one from sec 1. So yeah there was swelling and I only went in during the second half. Was quite disappointed cos I wasn't even match fit but luckily I could still run. Don't ask about the score, but I still think we played well. Yeah so the ride home on the overcrowded bus was agonising. Oh well I guess that's life. I'm still going for JAVELIN tomorrow though! Hahahaha yes its my last year lah, I've got to go all out!
Anyway attention all 4express who went to germany. Please type out your reflections, length of minimum one page, font size 12, on your overall feelings towards this trip. If you don't see me online please email me. And also there's a meeting on friday, straight after school in the hall. That is all.