My memory is quite vague, all I recall about yesterday is trying to skip math lesson by running away from the parade ground while that fat duck was shouting at us and we just looked at him and said "Go go go hurry up!!!" Haha yes that was rather chaotic but our bubble was burst when we had to return to class for boring transformations. I'm definitely not a math person lah. Experienced first-hand the feeling of playing soccer at a void deck as well. It was my first time breaking rules okayyyy maybe not but it was fun I must say. Well well well if only I could have as much fun playing matches.
Today's chem test was alright but I was like rushing through cos I had to leave for soccer. Zomg the deyi match, whoohoo we played our best today. Even though we lost eventually but hey I think today's match was by far the bestestest man. Lucky I got subt out after the first half, ankle was hurting like don't know what after the 50-50 clash with the last man (or woman in this case lol). Anyway, guys we played really well today! Don't care about the score, we're in it for the experience yeah. So yeah, went to AMKhub after that, zomg it shall be a place to look forward to from now on. Food glorious food!!!! Kbye I sound really fat saying that.