Orbituary
20.3.07 @ 11:05 pm
:
I was such a fool.

Seriously suffering from bad bad aftermath of jet lag. I was forcing myself not to sleep but my head just dropped to the table like an anchor man. I had my 4th birthday cake during recess today. I was looking damn dumb standing outside the toilet for damn long while jiawen was "doing her business". It turns out it was just to buy time for them to get the cake and all, and stupid jiawen just locked herself in the toilet doing nothing -.- But anyway thanks guys! I didn't cry and I was sort of expecting it cos I saw regina walking to school with the cake hahahahahahhahaha. But then again the toilet trick was a good one, you got me there. Yaaaa so went for the soccer lecture (?) but not training since I need all the rest I can get. Heard that I'm starting the match tomorrow cos emiliah is not coming again, oh well. What good timing to let me start man, in absolutely no state to play a match, much less start. What's more there's like only 3 strikers on the team? Oh my dead dead. Oh yes, its against yishun. Away, so maybe its a good sign.

Anyway, thanks ruiwen for the shirt! and melina & edwin for the slippers which are too big! :) And if I knew that the remaining euros I had was going to be my birthday present I wouldn't have spend excessively on the last day :p Alright off to sleep, I have yet to touch any or my homework.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors